TRAINING COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
TRAINING THE CONCEPTS OF CONTRACT AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
TRAINING ANALYSIS AND MANAGE RISK
Commercial management is a term used to describe the non-technical business disciplines within a company or organization, particularly the administration of revenue and expenses to generate a financial return. Commercial management within an organization is applied at both policy and transactional levels. Commercial policies relate to the rules or practices that define how business will be conducted and the standard terms under which external relationships will be formed and governed. Many of these policies are reflected in the terms of any contract in which the organization engages. At a transactional level, commercial management is applied through the oversight of trading relationships to ensure their compliance with business goals or policies and to understand or manage the financial and risk implications of any variations.
Therefore this training gives participants an understanding so as be able enhancing an individual’s skill set. able to formulate and skilled in contract and commercial, implement and manage appropriate contracting and procurement policy, strategies and tactics most effectively for their organization under conditions of uncertainty and rapid change.
Participants can understand and ensure healthy financial returns in the company
The identification and developing of business opportunities
Understand contract as a mechanism through which these returns are enabled and safeguarded.
Understanding to explore concepts, principles, processes and techniques of innovative commercial and contract management practice.
The concepts of contract and commercial management
Difference between commercial management and contract management
Market drive strategy and innovation
Analysis and manage risk
Commercial and contracting strategies
Commercial and Contracting tactics
Problem solving and manage conflict
Law and ethics in international contracting
Contract and Commercial Managers, Commercial Director, chief operating officer, Lawyers, Product Manager, sales specialist and business manager and the people who deals with marketing, contracting, finance and negotiations and other.
jadwal training COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT terbaru
· 10 – 12 April 2018 ( jadwal training The concepts of contract and commercial management terbaru batch 1 )
· 17 – 19 Juli 2018 ( jadwal training Analysis and manage risk batch 2 )
· 18 – 20 September 2018 ( jadwal training Problem solving and manage conflict batch 3 )
· 16 – 18 Oktober 2018 ( jadwal pelatihan COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT batch 4 )
· 26 – 28 Desember 2018 ( jadwal pelatihan The concepts of contract and commercial management batch 5 )
* jadwal training Analysis and manage risk terbaru dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call).
*Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
· FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
· FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat .
· Module / Handout
· FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
· Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
· 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
· FREE Souvenir Exclusive